- Please arrive 5 minutes before class dressed and ready to go. If you arrive late please get dressed and put on your shoes in the lobby and quietly enter the classroom.
- Please wear a cover up and street shoes to and from class. There will be an area inside the classroom for dance bags to be stored during class.
- Only water with a tight cap is allowed in the classroom. If you forget, there is bottled water for purchase in the office for $1.00.
- No gum or food is allowed in the classrooms.
- Instructors must be present in order for a dancer to be in a classroom.
- Students are asked to respect teachers or will be asked to observe class.
- PLEASE NO licking, kissing or touching the mirrors in classrooms. You may be surprised to read this, but believe us, we have seen it all.
- Parents do not have to wait while their child is in class. However, dancers are not allowed in studios without staff permission. 5 minutes before class time. You must be there to pick up your child on time. If you are running late, please call the office immediately. Students left 5 minutes past the end of class time may be subject to a $1/minute late pick up charge.
- Parent and students should not enter the office space of DD Studios. Please feel free to communicate through the glass window or at doorway of the office.
- Use of the school telephone is limited to emergencies only.
- Parents and students should never interrupt a class in session.
- Only water is allowed in the studios. No food, drinks, or gum.
- We love babies and young children and appreciate the chance to meet our students’ siblings. However, our priority is the safety of every child on the school premises. Children must be supervised at all times and are not free to run around the hallway, lobby or classroom areas.
- No cell phones or computers may be used during class time. (This means no emailing, Internet use, or text messaging.)
- Students and parents are restricted from contacting teachers by phone, email, text messages, etc. All communication with teachers MUST go through the DD Studios office. Communication with the director should go through the DD Studios office unless it is an emergency then contact them direct.
- All students must show respect for their teachers at all times. Inappropriate behavior could result in dismissal from DD Studios.
- Students can make up missed classes in a class of the same level. Make up classes must be scheduled with the front office staff or studio email or phone. Make up classes must be scheduled within 30 days.
The studio reserves the right to cancel classes with less than 6 students. Schedules are subject to change in time, length, and instructor of the class.
- If a class has only one student show up the class will be treated as a private and will last half the original class length.
- Please treat the lobby with respect. If any snacks are eaten in the lobby, please clean up after yourself. All trash must be put in trashcans and that no crumbs be left on the floor, chairs, or tables. No running, screaming, or climbing on furniture in the lobby or our hallways is allowed. Siblings are not allowed to enter the studios or the office without our staff permission.
- Any items (clothing, shoes, costumes, etc.) left at the studio for 30 days or longer will become property of the studio.